Because this is our peak season, processing time is longer than normal. Current processing time for new student applications is 1 - 2 weeks, depending on the quality of documents submitted with the application.
The Preschool Department will be conducting enrollment via online and paper applications. We are enrolling online process using Hubbe for our State Preschool and paper application for Early Head Start and Head Start.
- State preschool enrollment is now online and can be completed from the comfort of your own home!
- You can take pictures of required documents and easily upload them from your cell phone or scanner.
- Once determined eligible for one of the programs, a phone call or email from Hubbe or Enroll-pk will be sent.
- Please note due to confidentiality reasons, we can not accept enrollment documents and attachments through our staff via email system. Please do not email staff of any documents.
To begin the enrollment process in applying for the preschool programs, first identify which program you will be applying for, either Early Head Start, Head Start or State Preschool Program.
1. Once identified, click on the link below to start the process.
2. Complete one for each new student you are enrolling.
3. Please use the Checklist on the first page of the application to gather the
required documentation for enrollment.
4. Attach all copies of the required documents by doing one of the
A) You can take a picture with your phone or scan the documents
Scan (Google Play Store/Apple Play Store) for an easier process
5. Once complete, please attach all required documents, sign all forms,
and then submit.