ATTENDANCE AND ABSENCE POLICY:ATTENDANCE: CHILDREN BENEFIT MOST WHEN ATTENDANCE IS REGULAR. THEREFORE, REGULAR ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Please notify the office at (951) 654-1531 if your child will be absent or late.
- If your child is absent, you need to fill in the reason for the absence along with your full signature on the attendance Sign-In Card.
- Excessive tardiness on your part will result in a re-evaluation of your child’s need for continued program services.
- All children must be signed in and out daily.
- No person will be allowed to take a child from the site except the child’s parents or legal guardian or other adult who are listed on the EMERGENCY CARD.
- You may add or delete people 18 years of age or over, as needed, from the Emergency Card any time you wish. Please make the change before it is needed. There must be 3 different contacts on the Emergency Card.
- Site staff maintains the right to request a picture I.D. from all persons and check it against the Emergency Card or statement of release.