Head Start is an early childhood education program for children 3 to 5 years old. This program promote the building blocks of school readiness and lifelong learning through the six (6) areas:
- Approaches to Learning-Self Regulation
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy Development
- English Language Development
- Cognition including Math and Science
- Physical Development-Health
The program offers part day center based program options for families who qualify.
Children enrolled in the program receive developmental, medical, dental, vision, hearing, and nutritional screenings with appropriate follow-up services. Healthy meals and snacks are provided and accommodations are made for special nutritional needs when feasible.